|A New Earth and A New Universe|
|Written by Belinda Kennington|
|Friday, 30 April 2010 08:42|
by Rodney Bartlett
A New Earth and a New Universe is about the theories of space and time. One of the theories is Zero Separation. Another theory is about the possibility of time travel.
This book is difficult to read. If you are knowledgeable about space and time theories then you may be able to understand more of what is being discussed. Topics are difficult to follow.
From what I understood, I saw some interesting theories. But I had a hard time following and difficulty finishing the book. This book is not a lighthearted for entertainment only read.
Latest Reviews and Articles
- The Apocalypse Of Gangsters: The Beginning by John E. Roberts
- Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown
- Author Bryan Healey
- Premium Promotional Tips for Writers
- A New Earth and A New Universe
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #3 Legacy
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #2 Intruder
- Rogue Hunter Gaia #1 Into the Abyss
- Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
- Abbie's Rival